W.L

c

Change Your Body And Life Will Open Up

If you want to change your life, you should first change your body. When you change your body and get fit, you will start to think more clearly, have more energy, and increase your confidence. And that is the foundation you need if you truly want to change your life.

About 10 weeks ago, I made the decision to get fit, but I wanted to get fit fast and I didn't want join gym because I am a busy mom and just don't have time. After searching around, I chose P90X. A friend of mine had fast results with it that I could visibly see. She changed her body and because of that, she literally changed her life.

Before she started working out, she was an overweight stay at home mom on a limited budget, but now she is now healthy and glowing, and people contact her every day about how she did it. She is empowered and her true beauty shines through like a glowing star.

The key is to work on your physical body first, and life will follow.

As a stay at home mom myself, who has let life get if the way of exercise for the last 12 years, I thought I would never get my body back. But I am so happy that I made the decision to change my body and start working out because I am loving how I feel, and for the first time, my arms are toned and strong.

My 11 year old son even did a double take the other day when I flexed for him! He said "Wow, mom, your muscles are as big as mine now!"

For me, P90X was the answer because I could do it from home. But you may prefer gyms, or swimming, or something else. Just make sure you sweat 3 or 4 times a week, stretch regularly, and do something you will enjoy. The results I am experiencing with my workout routine are unlike anything else I have ever done. I had forgotten how good it feels to be fit, and I am hooked back on exercise for life.

If you are wanting to change your life, I want to suggest starting with your physical body. Because until you feel good about yourself, and have the energy and focus you need to think like an entrepreneur, nothing will change.

P90X is one way to start getting fit if you really want to change your body fast. It does require a 90 day commitment though, and if you're not up to that, then choose something else.

I was stuck in many areas of my life and until I started working out, sweating daily, and getting that oxygen to my brain more regularly, somehow, I couldn't move forward.

It's amazing what exercise can do for the mind. Getting your body back will give you motivation to do other things you need to do.

If you want to change your life, start taking care of you physical body first.

Change your body. Change your mind. Change your life. In that order. One leads to the next naturally.

The bottom line to living an empowered life is to be your best in every way. Not just financially. I really feel that getting fit and feeling good about yourself is the first step to changing your life.

There's no better time to start living your best life and letting your inner beauty shine, so start something today.

With any challenge, whether physical or financial, the bottom line is the same if you want to get results so Decide. Commit. Succeed.

And remember, tomorrow will never come, so don't just think about it. Start your something today, right now, in this moment.

You are worth it.
Rebecca
Rebecca Ness is a work from home mom who blogs for a living. To learn more about Rebecca and how she stays fit and makes a living from home, visit her at http://www.work-from-anywhere-family.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rebecca_C_Ness

1 comment:

  1. Get daily ideas and guides for earning $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.
    SUBSCRIBE NOW

    ReplyDelete

c